Surface | Right-of-Way | Midstream
Our competent agents will negotiate proper surface use agreements to ensure timely completion of all projects. We handle everything from midstream pipeline right-of-way, to pad site location negotiations, including surface use agreements for all projects. Texhoma connects your product to the market with examination of current and historical right-of-way and easements allowing our clients to capitalize on expected demand and growth.
- Midstream Pipeline
- Water Treatment Plants
- Surface Use and Damage Agreements
- Reclamation projects
- Right-of-way and Easement Agreements
- Negotiate waivers between competing interest owners
- Provide GIS and custom mapping
- Assist with permitting and surveying consultation
Comprehensive Title Reports
- Extensive experience in depth severances, with capabilities to limit or encompass all depths
- Abilities in finding and verifying missing working interest, mineral and royalty owners in discreet manner
- Going beyond the courthouse, using resources outside the county recordings to help verify claims
Learn more about how we can help you.