Geographical Information Systems (GIS)Our clients have experienced the benefits of using geospatial analysis to maximize returns and minimize risk. The ability to visually see assets expedites and empowers the decision-making process. The synergy of customized GIS data with our proprietary land management system (Land Portal) increases client efficiencies.
- Real-time depiction of client’s leasehold position relative to competitors through interactive web-based maps
- Lease expiration exposure which includes the spatial identification of acreage that is subject to a Pugh Clause
- One-click toggle from client web map to supporting Land Portal data
- Integration of land records within GIS spatial data
Development Strategies and Schedule
- Working hand-in-hand with the Land Department to keep our client on pace with their development schedule
- Customized maps to assist in well planning and acquisition
Data Extraction and Manipulation
- This allows for quicker analysis of a target area without having to gather the data manually which saves time and money
GIS Data Maintenance and Storage
- Preparing, delivering, and processing GIS spatial data
- Secure and stable storage of GIS data
- Ideal for companies that do not have a dedicated GIS department or for companies with internal GIS departments in need of external support and expedited project management services
- Custom land maps for any project using the latest ESRI ArcGIS software platform
Learn more about how we can help you.